Remodelers • Builders • Cabinetmakers
We at Platt Builders are always seeking talented individuals to add to our team. Please email any inquiries regarding employment at Platt Builders to email@example.com.
Lead Carpenters / Carpenters
We are searching for intelligent, skilled, experienced, creative craftsmen who are motivated to complete high end remodeling projects. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Perform rough and finish carpentry to company’s standard of quality and according to plans and specifications.
- Be able to understand blueprint drawings and written specifications.
- Ability to perform physically demanding work on a consistent basis, including lifting 100 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
High end residential projects in the Route 2 area. Great benefits, excellent support team and friendly and respectful environment.
Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience. Paid vacations & holidays, health & life insurance, and a retirement savings vehicle in the form of a 401k plan.
To Apply: If you are interested in applying above position please FAX your resume to 978-448-9999 or EMAIL it to HR@PlattBuilders.com, including the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Project Manager – Residential Remodeling
Position Description: A Platt Builders Project Manager is responsible for managing the construction quality, financial results, and client satisfaction of the projects to which he/she is assigned. Tasks include quality control, managing project schedules, managing subcontractors, estimating job completion costs, safety programs, client meetings, project meetings and efficient project closeout. In addition, the successful candidate will have the skills, drive, and background to be a strong, leading team player.
- Advanced knowledge of a broad range of residential construction methods and techniques.
- Extensive computer experience and aptitude and willingness to learn new programs.
- High degree of proficiency with Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Microsoft Project.
- Strong verbal and written communication, coordination, organizational, negotiation, leadership and supervisory skills.
- A good understanding of all trades relevant to residential construction.
- The ability to anticipate problems, interact and communicate well with the client throughout the job.
To Apply: If you are interested in applying for the Project Manager position please email your resume to HR@PlattBuilders.com.